GoodNews4ME Turns Prestigious Newspapers into DigitalAhmed Hassan
The phenomenal popularity of smartphones, iPads and eReaders has led to rapid rise in media applications and, subsequently, to an increase in ready across multiple devices.
Although about half of magazine and newspaper consumers read on personal computers, over 10 % also now read on smartphones. Accordingly, GoodNews4ME has offered the solution of releasing a digital version for two of the most remarkable and prestigious newspapers, Al Jazirah KSA and Emirate, into native mobile applications.
The applications come in a unique design matching both newspapers’ different corporate identity with a touch of modernism. All while, generating the best ROI and provide cutting edge market mix modelling.
Implemented Functions and Features:
- Favorites Customization, whereby users can customize their favorite news categories for more friendly interaction.
- Advanced search engine for a quicker reach of desired news.
- The ability to customize the app text font for more friendly usage.
- Application caching mechanism that lets the web-based application run offline.
- Push notification, enabling the app admin to send unlimited number of messages to the users.